BlackRock is one of the world’s most dangerous companies when it comes to climate change because their role is often hidden behind layers of financial sponsorship. This webinar explains the role they play — and what you can do to fight back.
This webinar focuses on:
- How the climate crisis fuels migration and creates climate refugees
- How extractive industries like fossil fuels and agribusiness drive poverty, violence, and migration
- Investors role in driving the climate crisis and the criminalization of migrants through detention and deportations
- Connecting calls to defund the police with abolishing ICE
- Taking action together demanding transformative change
This webinar was co-hosted by Mijente, Friends of the Earth U.S., and BlackRock’s Big Problem