Thank you so much for joining us last night for the webinar “Why We Need the Fossil Free Finance Act” – cosponsored by Stop the Money Pipeline, Americans for Financial Reform, Public Citizen, and Positive Money US.
If you missed the webinar or want to rewatch it, you can find the recording here.
Thank you to our amazing speakers and our moderator, Kerrina Williams:
- Tracey Lewis (she/her), Policy Counsel in the Climate Program at Public Citizen.
- Grace Regullano (she/her), Private Banks Program Director for The Sunrise Project.
- Matt Remle (he/him) (Hunkpapa Lakota), editor of the Native News page Last Real Indians, member of Seattle’s Green New Deal oversight board, and member of Stop the Money Pipeline’s steering committee.
Links and resources:
How to get involved
- Call your senators and representatives here using a call script from Public Citizen.
- Email Kerrina at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved in the virtual lobbying day
- You can learn whose land you are living on here: https://native-land.ca/
- We also encourage you to learn more about land acknowledgements by checking out this guide: https://nativegov.org/news/a-guide-to-indigenous-land-acknowledgment/
- Learn more about Mazaska Talks here.
- Learn more about Last Real Indians here.
- Learn more about Stop the Money Pipeline here.
- Learn more about the Seattle GND Oversight board here.