Social change doesn’t just happen, it happens because people decide to make change. Learn how to use art in your campaign — activism moves the material world, but art moves the body, heart and soul.
This webinar focuses on:
- Virtual Actions: We can still make art and take action together online with virtual art builds, banners, song and music choirs and videos.
- Small group high impact actions: There are a variety of actions that we can take in person with very small groups, including guerrilla projections, street murals and visual installations.
- Health-safe public actions: Nothing can replace vigils, pickets, demonstrations and memorials — so we’ll explore how we can speak out AND keep each other safe.
- David Solnit: Arts Organizer working w 350.org, Stop the Money Pipeline and San Francisco Projection Dept Collective
- Amy Gray: Mobilization Organizer, Stop the Money Pipeline & Volunteer and JEDI Director, 350 Colorado